Shares of EZFill Holdings Inc. (EZFL) ended Tuesday’s regular session at $0.56 and are now trading at $0.61, up 8.77%.
What has been driving up the price of EZFL stock?
EzFill Holdings (EZFL) keeps working to help the Fort Myers region recover from the effects of Hurricane Ian.
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis visited Fort Myers Beach on October 8 to provide updates on the recovery operations.
- Many Florida-based private companies, including EZFL, were recognized for their support of the response efforts.
- EZFL was commended for delivering fuel daily to Bonita Springs firefighter volunteers and first responder vehicles, as well as delivering fuel to Cape Coral residents’ homes and filling generators, cars, and gas cans.
- The Lee County Memorial Hospital’s medical staff received gasoline thanks to a collaboration between EZFL and Simply Healthcare.
- EzFill Holdings also collaborated with Cajun Navy Ground Force and logistics mastermind YZER to supply fuel to residents of Fort Myers at a nearby Big Lots.
- The proprietors of Yzer were aware of the efforts being made by EZFL and wanted to do anything they could to assist.
- As a result, they organized numerous trucks full of contributions, and more than 20 volunteers, and collaborated with EzFill to deliver more than 1,200 gallons of fuel to people in need.
- Being able to assist so many people and witness their gratitude for the community’s assistance was a joy.
EZFL’s other efforts
EzFill Holdings recently made known that it will continue to assist with hurricane Ian recovery efforts. The third quarter of 2022 was the first time that EZFL provided around 1 million gallons of gasoline in a quarter, according to the company’s announcement. In terms of delivered gallons, this is an increase of over 25% from the second quarter of 2022 and an increase of over 60% year over year.
To ensure sufficient fuel supply for first responders, EZFL was collaborating closely with the fire agencies in the Fort Myers region. Daily trips by EzFill Holdings (EZFL) trucks to the affected areas are part of the company’s efforts to help with the recovery process. At the same time, EZFL informed its investors that the company had reached a significant milestone. For the first time, EzFill Holdings shipped clients a little over a million gallons of fuel in a single quarter. Its efforts to expand both existing and new markets during the third quarter helped it reach this milestone.